[GCFL-discuss] Condition of Subjects

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue May 18 14:00:41 CDT 2004

To say there is more ways then just Christ is false.

I will not bow down, I will not be silent, I will die for my faith in the only One who can save me; Jesus of Nazareth! For Him and Him alone is salvation found!

It is not by my words this is true, but by the words of God Himself, left for us in the Bible!

Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

Please note: message attached
... says the guy who just denounced someone in the name of christ...