[GCFL-discuss] I WROTE ONE OF MY EMAILS WRONG

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 19 01:29:48 CDT 2004

       Hey everyone,
 I probably should have worded the " Do you support ames Dobson or not? "
e-mail a little different. I guess a more appropiate way of typing that
would have been What do you guys think his positives are & do you think
he appears to be sincere?.  Sorry I didn't write that better. I had typed
it really fast & sent it when I should have edited  it.
  About his feelings on  homosexualality why I think he has a lot of good
points. I do not write this to start up any arguments or hard feelings or
anything like that & this is only my opinion  but I don't think that
homosexualality  is for a Christian. I feel it is wrong & is not natural.
I feel very strongly that Gods plan was for one man & one woman only. The
 idea of something other than that makes me sick on the stomach !
 Like I said that is just my opinion only. Hope no one takes offense in
what I wrote.
  Jeff