[GCFL-discuss] Dear God

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 19 09:45:58 CDT 2004

Dear God:

I want to thank you for what you have already done.
I am not going to wait until I see results or receive
rewards, I am thanking you right now. I am not going
to wait until I feel better or things look better, I
am thanking you right now I am not going to wait until
people say they are sorry or until they stop talking
about me, I am thanking you right now. I am not going
to wait until the pain in my body disappears, I am
thanking you right now. I am not going to wait until
my financial situation improves, I am going to thank
you right now. I am not going to wait until the
children are asleep and the house is quiet, I am going
to thank you right now. I am not going to wait until I
get promoted at work or until I get a the job, I am
going to thank you right now. I am not going to wait
until I understand every experience in my life that
has caused me pain or grief, I am going thank you
right now. I am not going to wait until the journey
gets easier or the challenges are removed. I am
thanking you right now. I am thanking you because I am
alive. I am thanking you because I made it through the
day's difficulties. I am thanking you because I have
walked around the obstacles. I am thanking you because
I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and
do better. I am thanking you because you have not
given up on me

God is just so good, and he's good all the time.

:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Business for Life