[GCFL-discuss] Our Strength

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 19 11:14:51 CDT 2004

Right on, Jan
We keep putting God out of our daily lives with all the rules to protect the rights of all and He cannot do for us what He would if we truely served Him
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
  I normally keep quiet about these things but I thought I must comment.
  This is in response to Daves statement  about how heavily armed our country is.
  We need to consider the fact that no matter how strong we are or how big we are if we do not agknowledge God as the one and true God our strength alone will not help us. ( Please note the Roman Empire) If you look back at the Isrealites  in the old testament as long as they went into Battle with God they won. If they disobeyed or turned their backs on God they suffered for it.
   Look back also when Moses went up on the Mount Sinai ( Exodus.32)  Then people   built the golden calf. Aaron gave into what the people wanted. Then Moses asked  a question " Who is on the Lords side?"
   It is very important that out Leader agknowledges God as the one and only God and talks with him and walks with him!  We cannot put our trust totally in our strength because with out God behind us we are in trouble. WE AS A NATION NEED TO PUT OUR TRUST TOTALLY IN GOD THEN WE WILL BE TOTALLY VICTORIOUS 1
Jan

. We are the most heavily armed country on earth, just about everybody has a gun of some kind.