[GCFL-discuss] salvation by...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 19 11:27:31 CDT 2004

Yolanda,
Again, I say be careful who you say this about.  Satan is just looking for a kink in your spiritual armour and everytime you say this you give him a place to attack your peace.
Just pray for each of them with the prayer that the Lord will give them what they need and a right spirit and peace.  Prayer that if satan has his hand in their lives that the Lord will keep after them until they turn to Him and they too can join in the peace that only Jesus gives and join us in heaven.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
How am I acting power on punishment.  I didn't say that I hope they go, or damn them to this awful place.  I just made a statement that they are going.  My personal opinion.  I worked for a Catholic church also, and guess what the father of that church is going to hell too.
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Business for Life