[GCFL-discuss] Beautiful Sunny Thursday

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 20 12:45:24 CDT 2004

I am having a great Thursday Lance!  We are holding a realtor seminar today
downstairs, and I had to take flowers to INS.  The bouquet was beautiful!  I
glass pitcher with lemons and all types of yellow flowers.  It was a thank
you gift from my boss.  The weather is nice if I weren't in a three piece
suit.  It is a muggy 88 degrees and it is going to storm around 3 pm central
time.  So I went out for lunch and got hot and came back into the air
conditioning!
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant