[GCFL-discuss] Beautiful Sunny Thursday

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 20 12:56:20 CDT 2004

Question.....

You all speak of people going to HELL. Correct?

If God is Love....why would he want his sheep to burn forever and ever? I don't believe in Hell. I think the Bible says that Sheol is mankinds common grave. ( from dust you were, from dust you will return ) Where in your bibles does it say my spirit will burn? How can a spirit burn?
 Bible says: "Through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned." (Romans 5:12) The Scriptures also state: "The wages sin pays is death." (Romans 6:23) Since the punishment for sin is death, the fundamental question in determining the true nature of hell is: What happens to us when we die?
God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life." (Genesis 2:7) Though breathing sustained his life, putting "the breath of life" into his nostrils involved much more than simply blowing air into his lungs. It meant that God put into Adam's lifeless body the spark of life—"the force of life," which is active in all earthly creatures. (Genesis 6:17; 7:22) The Bible refers to this animating force as "spirit." (James 2:26)

Posh

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
I am having a great Thursday Lance! We are holding a realtor seminar today
downstairs, and I had to take flowers to INS. The bouquet was beautiful! I
glass pitcher with lemons and all types of yellow flowers. It was a thank
you gift from my boss. The weather is nice if I weren't in a three piece
suit. It is a muggy 88 degrees and it is going to storm around 3 pm central
time. So I went out for lunch and got hot and came back into the air
conditioning!
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant