[GCFL-discuss] salvation by...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 21 10:19:28 CDT 2004

Siarlys, I don't remember Lance or Rev Ev. ever giving personal
opinions when refuting your statements that there are other ways to
salvation than through Christ alone. I think you'll find that both
Lance and Ev. both sent scripturally based refutes to your comments,
not personal arguements. How you can deny the scriptures, I don't
understand, but for me and my house, we will Serve the Lord!

Diasgalendam Mauschu

On Wed, 19 May 2004 19:30:11 -0500, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net