[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat May 22 01:36:03 CDT 2004

       Posh,
 Ok I disagree with you. First off God will destroy anyone who does not
have a personal walk with him. Second of all the many times hell is
written about in the Bible is so often I did not bother to count them
because it would take too long. In 2Pe 2:4  God cast the angels that
sinned into hell until the judgement.
2Pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down
to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto
judgment;
  In Revelation ( which is a book written about the future) all people
who's name were not written in the book of life  were cast into the lake
of fire ( hell)
Re 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast
into the lake of fire.
 If you study the Bible closely ( not meaning you havn't) you will find
Gods plan is like this"
 God made man.Man lived in the garden. Man sinned. God sent his only
begotton Son JESUS into the world so that we may be saved through him. If
man ( this is meaning women too :) does not accept Christ & truely walk
with him before he dies he goes to hell. No matter how much anyone ever
wants to change that, it is the way it is because that is what the Bible
says.
Jeff