[GCFL-discuss] Greater Love hath no man

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat May 22 22:04:31 CDT 2004

On Fri, 21 May 2004 22:41:12 -0700 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:

>     Frank,
>  Even doing so we cannot gain Salvation but through Jesus Christ WHO
>DIED FOR ALL !!!!! Have a great day :)
>  Jeff
>
>On Fri, 21 May 2004 16:09:55 -0600 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:
>Maybe this is what we must do to gain salvation.
>Frank

However, it was Jesus Christ who said "greater love hath no man than
this, that he give up his life for a friend." We wouldn't have the
concept of salvation without Jesus, because we would not know there was
such a condition, much less access to it. Jesus did give us MANY ways to
find our way TO the salvation he offers.