[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat May 22 02:02:02 CDT 2004

confused me a bit when talking  about separation of church & state. I was
wondering if you believe the church & state should be separate?
         I also think we use the term Christian far too lightly.In todays
age anything is ok as long as we can some how put the term Christian to
it,but if we look in the Bible a lot of what is termed Christian today
does not line up with what Christ taught in the gospels. I believe in a
private day to day walk with Christ not for our leaders only but for each
of us who choose to follow Christ. I am also not naive enough to believe
all of our leaders believe this way either. I think our nation follows
Romans 1:25-32.Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped
and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.
Amen. Continue to the end of the chapter and if you look around you will
pretty well see America. I don't want to end here because I want to say
to all followers of Christ we have work to do !
        I do want to end on a positive note about America. I think we can
all be thankful that we can serve and worship God as we choose. I think
we should thank God for this every day !
 Jan