Fw: [GCFL-discuss] Re: Where did everyone go?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon May 24 09:48:50 CDT 2004

I think that was a healthy brag Layne! You need to be proud of your accomplishments man!

God bless you!
Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

Please note: message attached
Carla,
Thanks!  I'm going on the the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.  I plan on double majoring in Spanish and political science and then going on to law school.
Layne
PS - Sorry about mentioning the valedictorian thing.. I know it was bragging but I really can't help it.. I'm just so excited about the whole thing! I had no idea!! AH!!!!