[GCFL-discuss] Same Sex Marriage

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon May 24 15:14:44 CDT 2004

legal rights my foot, one has to look at moral rights as well....How on earth can you have a same sex  marriage? That totally goes against God's will, furthermore what kind of society would that be promoting if we agreed to that? Our children are confused as it is but then to have a kid with two fathers? Now that is totally messed.......
I think that we should be concerned that the Corporate world is pushing this sort of lifestyle at us...for example on TV....more and more TV shows are gay orientated....will and grace, queer eye for the straight guy...it's all relative.....
Nope....corruption....that is what I say.

Sam