[GCFL-discuss] Same Sex Marriage

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon May 24 15:28:29 CDT 2004

I still say that you should leave same sex marriage alone.  No matter how much you gripe and moan about it, they got it passed as a law and they are marrying.  SO WHY WASTE TIME?  I personally have better things to do with my time.
:)
Yolanda Cruz
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Business for Life