[GCFL-discuss] Onto less alienating discussions...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue May 25 09:04:45 CDT 2004

I'm with Lance.

As an orthodox Jew, I have no interest in discussions of Christian doctrine.
Nor am I interseted in debating Jewish doctrine.  We aren't a missionary
religion and I have no interest in converting any of you.

I have always always realized that GCFL has a Christian bent in it, but I
always enjoyed its good clean jokes while ignoring or deleting its religious
content.  This discussion group was designed as an extension of GCFL --
light, clean, hunorous, homely.

This is a free country.  You guys can discuss whatever you want.  However, I
am wondering if I am in the wrong discussion group.

greenBubble

No one is chatting but S, Layne, Posh, and Lance. That's what I'd call
alienating, if you don't feel so, my appologies. I'd prefer though that
we go to healthier conversations than arguing things none of us are
scholars in.

God bless you,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."