[GCFL-discuss] WW II Stories

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue May 25 09:12:20 CDT 2004

My late father was a radioman in the navy, Pacific theatre.  He fired fifty
rounds in boot camp and never fired again.  He never even loaded his gun.
He also never let my siblings or me play with toy guns.  Someone once gave
us plastic guns and my father melted them on the radiator.

His favorite stories were about the time that he went to a bar with his pals
and they all got drunk but he didn't.  How he made friends with the biggest
anti-Semite on the ship.

greenBubble

otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to Central.SecurityOffice at shs.siemens.com

Thank you