[GCFL-discuss] WW II Stories

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue May 25 10:43:32 CDT 2004

I enjoyed your story, sounds like you had a Dad that you could be proud of.
Don't give up on the group...I too, have started to delete more of these
lengthy "arguments"
Have you been to Israel?  I went a few years back,  I was only there a week
but it was a
highlight in my life.  Went to Masda, splashed in the Jordan, loved it.
Carla

> My late father was a radioman in the navy, Pacific theatre.  He fired
fifty
> rounds in boot camp and never fired again.  He never even loaded his gun.
> He also never let my siblings or me play with toy guns.  Someone once gave
> us plastic guns and my father melted them on the radiator.
>
> His favorite stories were about the time that he went to a bar with his
pals
> and they all got drunk but he didn't.  How he made friends with the
biggest
> anti-Semite on the ship.
>
> greenBubble

-----
> This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical
Solutions
Central.SecurityOffice at shs.siemens.com