Fw: [GCFL-discuss] Re: Where did everyone go?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 26 00:48:22 CDT 2004

       Just went to my 1st cousines graduation. She was also
valedictorian  of her class. She like had no idea that it was coming so
it was pretty cool.
 JEff

On Mon, 24 May 2004 07:12:20 EDT gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:
Carla,
Thanks!  I'm going on the the University of North Carolina at Chapel
Hill.  I plan on double majoring in Spanish and political science and
then going on to law school.
Layne
PS - Sorry about mentioning the valedictorian thing.. I know it was
bragging but I really can't help it.. I'm just so excited about the whole
thing! I had no idea!! AH!!!!

In a message dated 5/24/2004 6:42:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,