[GCFL-discuss] of racism and sorts

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 26 01:00:04 CDT 2004

         Ok I'll bite on this one. I know this has nothing to do with
what  Sam wrote but I thought I'd mention it. I know one person that
dislikes a lot of the different cultures bacause they can come over here,
start up a gas business or whatever business they want, pay no taxes &
our hard earned "american" dollars are basically given to them & we have
to work for every cent plus pay taxes & they don't. I DID NOT SAY WHAT MY
OPINION WAS BEACASUE I REFUSE  TO SAY ANY PERSONEL FEELINGS ABOUT THIS
SUBJECT but this is just how a friend of mine feels. I will say one
thing. Even though it is hard sometimes to accept different cultures from
ours we need to remember something, WE ALL WERE CREATED BY GOD & GOD
LOVES EACH & EVERY ONE OF US.
 JEff