[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 26 02:14:19 CDT 2004

I have a question for all of you? Have any of you noticed how much bigger
everything that we are eating is getting. And how much larger people are
getting?
I remember as a child at Mc Donalds a cheeseburger was the normal size of
a sandwich and a kid size fries and drink now was a normal adult size
then. We are now super sizing everything !!!! I just spent 2 and 1/2
months on a diet I lost 20 lbs. I feel better then I have for a long time
. Not long ago I read an article on childhood diabetes and how some of it
is being linked to being over weight. Doctors also say many problems are
linked to being obese. Just wondered if anyone has any words of advise on
this.
Jan