[GCFL-discuss] Roy Moore's true colors?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 10 00:12:16 CST 2004

Siarlys, something's got to be VERY wrong with this. Christians would not
be for Segregation. I know zero Christians around the world that support
Segregation. Every Christian I know hates it with a passion. Have you
checked this against Snopes? I just did and it doesn't look like they've
adressed this yet... I'm not finding anything. But I could never imagine
true Christians supporting segregation (these days).

Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."