[GCFL-discuss] Roy Moore's true colors?

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 10 15:23:21 CST 2004

Welcome back Quama!

Yes, but we've known for years false teachers are coming. Sadly we'll have to do our best to "ive out loud" so others can see and know we're not them.

Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Lance,

I hate to disagree with you. However, I agree with what you said. "...
something's got to be VERY wrong with this. Christians would not be for
Segregation. I know zero Christians around the world that would support
Segregation."

I agree with the principle here, but I do note that non-Christian people
can, and will, hide under a banner of appearing Christian for credibility. I
agree that the Bible is against segregation, and thus should be people who
follow the teachings of the Bible. But the Bible can be manipulated and used
out of context for other purposes, too.

Personally, if I may go as far as to say this, the Devil is trying to get
people who believe they're christians to teach and preach wrong ideas about
the Bible. This is Satan's subtle way of keeping people from knowing Christ.
(2 Peter 2:1 talks of these so called false teachers).

Now, I'm not saying anything for or against the Christian Coalation of
Alabama, as I don't know anything about the group. All I'm saying is this:
recently, I've been made VERY aware of the subtleness of the Devil and the
ways he works. I live in a post-Christian nation - according to the UN, we
once had professed Christ as our nation's Sovereign Lord and Saviour, but no
more. At least you guys still have "In God We Trust" on the penny (as far as
I know....).

Sorry I haven't posted in a while ... actually a long while...
Quama