[GCFL-discuss] FW: Mars and Venus

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 10 20:51:48 CST 2004

No apologies needed. I did know of the book's existence, and consciously
decided not to read it. I take a dim view of almost any psychology or
social work, not because what comes out of these fields is totally wrong,
but because no theory, method, or conclusion applies to more than a small
minority of the population -- since we are ALL so different!!!  I don't
doubt that men and women are substantially different, but I submit that
there are so many difference among women, and so many  differences among
men, that trying to define how any one man should communicate to any one
women is beyond the ability of any book. But now I'm getting serious,
which is what happens when we start to explain our humorous remarks to
each other. People who can get something useful out of the book, cool.
Some will, some won't.