[GCFL-discuss] Cooked Geese

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Nov 26 18:19:52 CST 2004

Siarlys,
      I like the idea, but I am not sure it is illegal now.  Most people do
not think about it since generally hunting is associated with firearms which
are not allowed.  I know people will object about having violence in front
of kids, but that can be avoided my establishing set days where hunting is
allowed, posting it and telling concerned parents to find somewhere else to
take their kids that day.
    I know of a guy who dove hunts with a BB guns on his land in city
limits.  The gun is legal in the city, and since he stays within season and
bag limits, I am not sure why it would be illegal.

                                                                Eagle