[GCFL-discuss] Cooked Geese

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Nov 26 22:59:19 CST 2004

Around here goose hunting is legal, a little messy but if you kill it you
can keep it. That includes deer also. Of course the damage done to your car
or truck will cost more that the protean that you can get form the kill. Our
problem is with deer. Most people don't have the skill to dress a goose or
deer, they kill it and leave it on the side of the road and the meat goes to
waste.

Dave