[GCFL-discuss] Links to the past

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 1 02:43:09 CDT 2004

We once again agree Siarlys! I love how you stated here in the first
paragraph how sensible it was for Bush to continue on with his day and
not cancel everything. People I talk to ANIMATELY HATE Bush because he
listened to the students read to him. He lived his life normally. They
wanted him to go and shoot down the planes. What I think many forget, we
didn't know which planes they were. So was he going to shoot them all
down?!

Once again my friend we agree on something, Bush was right to live that
day as a normal day till he had some kind of information to go off of.

God bless you,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."