[GCFL-discuss] Links to the past

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 1 15:18:12 CDT 2004

I suspect there is a kind of opportunism among people anxious to see Bush
out of office, that attaches itself to anything that makes him look
ridiculous. As you know, I am one of the Americans who wants Bush out of
office. But there are plenty of substantive things to criticize him for.
The debate should be about policy, not finding little details to nit-pick
about. Especially not one thing he did right. Within a week after Kerry
is elected president, I am going to write Bush a letter to say that I
believe he is a decent human being with a genuine faith who loves his
family -- and like John Quincy Adams, he will find a way to be of service
to his country in the future.

Siarlys