[GCFL-discuss] Fw: 2004 Voter Guide-Exercise our wonderful freedom by voting.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 8 00:53:43 CDT 2004

Siarlys, here's a reply from an old friend. I think we'll find she is on
the same note as you. Please do let me know how you read what she's
saying.

Lance                romans832 at juno.com (If you don't want to do public)
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 18:56:21 +0000 "Laura Sheppard"