[GCFL-discuss] so serious it is

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Oct 12 21:17:33 CDT 2004

Carla,

I'm not a girl,

I'm not planning to become one, even to make you happy,

I also have made up my mind who to vote for,

I know we are voting opposite ways,

My vote is being cast in a close swing state, so I take things more
seriously,

and anyway, I like discussing serious topics,

but other topics are fun too,

and I don't believe in diets, God gave me taste buds so I would know what
is good for me, and I eat what seems good each day.

I am finding I have some common ground even with people who won't be
voting the same way I will, which makes the discussions all that much
more important.