[GCFL-discuss] so serious it is

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Oct 12 23:14:07 CDT 2004

Oh, hey, I'm doing South Beach too.  I love it.  Much
easier.  Lost about 25 so far. :)

I'm not much of a dieter, but it was the first one I tried
where I didn't have to change much (except cut out bread)
and not hungry all the time.

I've made up my mind about the election too. :)

- John

--
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs
should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert A.

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your mom!