[GCFL-discuss] so serious it is

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Oct 13 07:33:47 CDT 2004

Good to hear from some of you...I can't talk about this diet too much...(other peoples diets can be boring.)
I guess I'm just having fun these days, after going through a rough time in my life & I want to just dust myself off
& enjoy life again.  Yes, losing weight is fun for most woman.  You get new clothes.
I think South Beach is about the best diet I've ever tried.  Since you asked...No flour or sugar of any kind during the first 2 weeks
then you can add some whole wheat flour & some fruit.  It's an easy diet not a lot of fooling around with it and you are not hungry.   You only eat lean meats which is different than Atkins and you can eat lots of vegetables.
It's a heart healthy diet that will improve your cholesterol.
Dave, glad you have done so well on it.  I switched out eggplant for pasta with spaghetti sauce & it was good enough.
Carla

  HI Carla.  Yes there are girls here...I have been away for a while and haven't joined a discussion since I returned.

  I have not heard of the South Beach diet...what is it?  How does it differ from WW or Atkins?

  God bless you abundantly today and always!

  "Rev. Ev"