[GCFL-discuss] Billy Graham Story

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 29 08:34:24 CDT 2004

Lance
The Billy Graham Story was the gcfl joke on 10/27.  I copied it below.  This
group is called "The GCFL Discussion group and presupposes that everyone
gets gcfl daily.

	The Reverend Billy Graham tells of a time early in his
	career when he arrived in a small town to preach a sermon.
	Wanting to mail a letter, he asked a young boy for
	directions to the post office.

	After being told the way by the lad, the Reverend Graham
	thanked him, adding: "If you'll come to the Baptist church
	this evening, you can hear me telling everyone how to get
	to Heaven."

	"I don't think I'll be there," the boy said. "You don't
	even know your way to the post office."

greenBubble