[GCFL-discuss] voting early and often

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 29 09:45:51 CDT 2004

When I said "VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!" it was an attempt to stress how important it
is for everyone to exercise their right to vote - ONCE.   We gotta keep things
legal and fair.  Sorry for the confusion folks.    :-)

My daughter said this morning that she wasn't voting because she felt like
her "one little vote" was like throwing a pebble in the ocean.  OMG!  I just
pray that every person that feels like her will just push past that "idea" and
cast a ballot this Tuesday.  It WILL make a difference.   (And you KNOW my
daughter got my VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! speech)  ONE TIME! ONE TIME! ONE TIME!!!  lol...

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"