[GCFL-discuss] Stamp This Out

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Sep 11 21:08:06 CDT 2004

Here is the latest piece of trash circulating on the web. (It proves that
Joseph Stalin was correct when he said "Paper will put up with anything
you print on it" and Joseph Goebbels had strong grounds to say "If you
repeat a lie often enough, everyone will believe it to be the truth."

Siarlys

How ironic is this??!!  They don't even believe in Christ and they're =
getting their own Christmas stamp, but don't dream of posting the ten =
commandments on federal property? =20

USPS New Stamp=20

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm=20
Flight 103!=20

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World=20
Trade Center in 1993!=20

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine=20
barracks in Lebanon!=20

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military=20
barracks in Saudi Arab ia!=20

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American=20
Embassies in Africa!=20

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!=20

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!=20

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were=20
lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!=20

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the=20
EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class=20
holiday postage stamp.=20

REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp=20
when purchasing your stamps at the post office.   =20
To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those=20
AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.=20

REMEMBER to pass this along to every patriotic AMERICAN you know.  =20

Frannie

<<Of course I have a succinct reply. Don't I always?>>

NO PATRIOTIC AMERICAN WOULD EVER BOYCOTT A STAMP BECAUSE IT RELATES TO A
RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY CELEBRATED BY MILLIONS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS.

NOTE: MANY AMERICAN MUSLIMS ARE FIFTH GENERATION AMERICANS.

ALSO: THE POST OFFICE PRINTED AN EID STAMP LONG BEFORE 2001, FOR EXACTLY
THE SAME REASONS THAT IT PRINTS CHRISTMAS STAMPS AND CHANNUKAH STAMPS. (I
COULD ADD KWANZAA TO THAT LIST, BUT I PERSONALLY BOYCOTT KWANZAA STAMPS,
DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT IS A LOT OF CALIFORNIA DREAMING -- THERE IS
NOTHING AUTHENTICALLY AFRICAN ABOUT IT.)

FINALLY: Remember the good Christian American army veteran who bombed the
federal building in Oklahoma City? Shall we boycott American flag stamps
and Christmas stamps because one man, or twenty men, who are Americans
and Christians, committed violent acts? Not to mention, the number of Ku
Klux Klan marches behind American flags in the 1920s (the confederate
banner only became popular with the KKK in the 1950s).

No, patriotic Americans who believe in the liberty that is supposed to
make our nation worth fighting for will welcome any celebration of the
faiths of our fellow citizens. We will not let the KKK take over our
flag, any more than American Muslims will allow Osama bin Laden to hijack
their Quran.

OH, AND DON'T FORGET OUR BRAVE MUSLIM ALLIES WHO DID MOST OF THE FIGHTING
ON THE GROUND AGAINST THE TALIBAN IN AFGHANISTAN, THE MUSLIMS WE FOUGHT
TO LIBERATE IN IRAQ FROM SADDAM HUSSEIN (WHOSE FOREIGN MINISTER WAS A
CHRISTIAN), THE MUSLIM STATE OF PAKISTAN WHOSE COOPERATION WE DEPEND ON
IN PURSUING BIN LADEN...

Charlie