[GCFL-discuss]Light on Kerry

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Sep 18 21:10:22 CDT 2004

James Watkins' on-line column on Jesus, chocolate, politics, and other
matters of interest, had a link to an interesting article on What if
Kerry Wins? I am not pasting it in here, but it is available at

www.availablelightonline.com/wikw.html

It is good reading for a Christian who does, or does not, find their
faith reflected in any particular political trend, and probably
interesting to non-Christians as well. If I understand correctly,
greenBubble's obligations to God will keep him away from his email until
the High Holy Days are over -- which might not be a bad idea to
incorporate into other faiths in one way or another.

Siarlys

P.S. Its only fair to keep this separate:

I also found an amusing article at

www.thedoormagazine.com/dobson.html

I can't swear everyone will find it as illuminating as the link above.