[GCFL-discuss]Hijacking books

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Sep 16 15:13:11 CDT 2004

Dear Lance,

I was aware of that, but thanks for putting it out in the discussion. The
ultimate lesson a hard look at history teaches about all racial theories
is, there are no pure bloodlines. There also really are not any "white"
people at all, except the description found at 2 Kings 5:27. I used the
word "Aryans" solely because certain people who choose to think of
themselves as "white," and think there is some extra benefit to it,
choose to use "Aryan" because Hitler used it. Actually, I also laugh at
their reference to "our Anglo-Celtic heritage," since Anglos and Celts
buried axes in each othes skulls for thousands of years, and "Scotchman"
was the first ethnic slur in the history of Virginia, long before
prejudices focused on those from Africa.

Siarlys