[GCFL-discuss] Silence of the...

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Aug 4 20:37:03 CDT 2005

Gee, none of us are saying ANYTHING lately.

I admit, its hard to think of something worth talking about in all of
this heat, and I'm at the north end of things where we get the Canadian
cold fronts while they are fresh. On the other hand, I don't have air
conditioning.

Any fresh thoughts on global warming? I would say the increasing number
and ferocity of hurricanes is a pretty solid sign. The planet will
survive, life will survive, but if we want to keep building beach-front
vacation homes, we may need to take some trouble about lowering the
temperature again. Oh, and there is a good deal of unprecedented drought
in the west.