[GCFL-discuss] Silence of the...

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Aug 8 00:26:42 CDT 2005

A newer theory I've heard talks about the poles changing. And so us
loosing our ozone isn't unusual. There is historical evidence of
societies using N or S poles as their main focus. Through Lava flows
they've proven that the major magnetic pole has changed through the years
by the ions that are sealed when the lava solidifies. Scientist have a
reason to believe that the poles change polarity over MANY years. Which
could explain the loss of our ozone in places. I've seen a huge
presentation on it and sadly I'm not doing it any justice because I can't
put words to the ideas, graphs, charts, and pictures I've seen.

The theory seems to be fairly substantial, but the time it takes for the
poles to change and what not no one knows. Will we lose the whole ozone
and then rebuild? Or will only parts disappear and then come back whole
like we once knew it? None of that's known. But it sounds well thought
out.

That's my two cents.
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 21:18:34 -0500 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies