[GCFL-discuss] mind over matter

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Aug 18 20:07:55 CDT 2005

The other day I was listening to a young girl tell about the time her and her older sister got lost while camping with her family.  After they found their way back (more than three hours later), she made a comment I thought was very profound.

She said, "It only took us about 5 minutes to get lost, but, it took us over three hours  to get un-lost."

I thought she showed real insight.    Any thoughts anyone?

Frank

http://mail.yahoo.com