[GCFL-discuss] mind over matter

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Aug 24 18:18:02 CDT 2005

I've always said that after 25, life is one long plateau. Maybe after 65
that changes a little. But as an older friend remarked once a year "I
don't mind having more birthdays, especially when you consider the
alternative."

And for greenBubble, don't forget that "Invention is the Necessity of
Mother."

Siarlys

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:41:22 -0400 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
It's been very quiet...sooo  I'll share a quote with you, it's for those
over 50

           "Age is a question of mind over matter
            If you don't mind it doesn't matter."        Satchel Paige
(senior baseball hero)

They say attitude is everything...well, maybe not everything, but it is
big.
 Hope yours is good today!
Carla