[GCFL-discuss] American Security Levels

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Dec 15 06:12:48 CST 2005

Having been raised by a veteran of WWII,  I can tell you that his war
experiences affected his entire life, and therefore mine also.  The ravages
of war can have a ripple effect that is pretty hard to measure.  I would say
that I have had a lot more to deal with then just "a bit of rationing"  and
I was born at the end of the war.   Wars are necessary to put down evil but
those who serve often pay a higher price than just the few years they are in
combat.  They bring home some memories that are hard to deal  with alone.  I
only found out about my Dad's war experiences during the last year of his
life.
Now I understand why he drank as much as he did.  Of course I forgave him
and respect his hard work in the service.
Carla

Subject: [GCFL-discuss] American Security Levels

  " For