[GCFL-discuss] American Security Levels

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Dec 15 11:53:43 CST 2005

My grandpa served in WWII and after the war gma went to wake him up once.
She went to tickle his feet and he shot out of the chair and knocked her on
her butt. Scaring both of them. From then on she used a broom to wake him
up. But he's got some great stories. We need to get them on cassette tape so
we can transpose them to Digital text.

Lance