[GCFL-discuss] ice storms

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Feb 2 13:25:52 CST 2005

I'm stuck with 2 lbs that I need to get rid of.  I have kept the rest of the weight off.  But I do cheat a bit.  I'm committed to the exercise because I need it to keep up my strength & energy.  I stay with the South Beach guidelines  pretty much.  It's healthier eating, & I'm committed to that also.  Getting out the book & refreshing the principles helps.
When I see the scale inch up, I resort to prayer too.  Are you on South Beach?  &  you  forgot to sign your name.
Carla
  Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] ice storms

  Speaking of which I'm having trouble sticking to it. Have hit a plateau and can't seem to get past it.  Joined a Jim today in the hopes that it will help. How are you doing ??