[GCFL-discuss] Hello from a long lost friend

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Feb 3 00:28:39 CST 2005

California is having record levels of snow. So is Utah. While we here in
the Pacific NorthWest are having record lows. We're at 29% snow here in
the Portland,OR/Vancouver, WA area. Our mountains are loosing snow faster
than you can say boo and it's not getting any better. I think Mt. Hood
was opened for 5 weeks max and it hasn't dropped bellow freezing now I
think for 3+ weeks on that mountain. All the ski hills are closed. And I
hear none of the mountains around us are even open. It's looking bad for
us out here. Especially since we rely on the snow runoff Spring - Summer
to feed the Columbia river to generate power through our dams.

God bless you,
Lance