[GCFL-discuss] Hello from a long lost friend

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Feb 3 18:31:03 CST 2005

Hey Eagle,

On the subject of freezing in Houston, when I was in high school in
Appleton, WI, a friend of mine had a sister in college in Texas, probably
Austin. He went down to visit her for Christmas, and found the
temperature in the high 50s, so he went out in shorts and a t-shirt. He
noticed most people were walking around in parkas. (This was a LONG time
ago, in the days when nobody but a Democrat could get elected from
Texas).

Siarlys