[GCFL-discuss] T'was the week after Christmas

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jan 3 10:13:35 CST 2005

Dave that's a great advantage to your health!
I've lost 10 lbs. with south beach.  When I picked up 10 lbs of potatoes at the store, it made me very grateful that I don't have to carry that weight any more.  I'm at my goal now, but I don't want to gain it back.  So I will still  follow the eating plan.  The oat/whole wheat pancakes are good.
We hung a TV in our exercise space, so I watch FOX & Friends  news every morning and that eliminates the boredom of exercising.
Carla

  I'm still on the South Beach Diet, lost about 30 lbs. so far.  Don't like the exercise but force myself to do it anyway.

  Frank, how is your grandchild coming along. About 18 months now?? We are expecting #4  in August.

  Dave.