[GCFL-discuss] Today's funny: C-Nile Virus

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jan 31 10:04:59 CST 2005

I think it's interesting to get feedback on jokes like
today's funny.  The rating system has been fun for me.

I'm surprized that there are so many 0's and 1's on
today's funny.  Maybe people get offended by the mention
of old age???

- John

--
The teacher of the earth science class was lecturing on
map reading. After explaining about latitude, longitude,

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!