[GCFL-discuss] football

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jan 31 21:51:21 CST 2005

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 10:31:10PM -0500, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
>    Personally, I have zero interest in football.  (Baseball is another
>    story.)

I've just starting learn to golf.  I never thought I would
play golf.  I thought it would be boring, but it is in
fact very challenging.

The technology has come a long way (as with everything
else).  I can't imagine playing with the equipment they
used to use, but I'm not very skilled (yet).

Anyone else play golf?

- John

--
Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you
haven't fallen asleep yet.

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!