[GCFL-discuss] Supreme Court (groan)

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jul 5 10:11:14 CDT 2005

Jeanene, I have never noticed that anyone limits their comments to the
content of the funnies list. If all we did was dissect the jokes, we
would not only get very bored with each other, but bored with the Good
Clean Funnies List itself. John keeps reminding me not to take the jokes
too seriously.

We all have things to say, we all take offense at some of each other's
remarks, but we generally manage to discuss the differences with some
civility. And, just by way of example, that petition to remove a Florida
state judge from office, presented to people who live and vote and pay
taxes in New York and Washington and Wisconsin and Georgia, by someone
who lives in Arizona, that was related to a discussion of the good clean
funnies list how?

Charlie

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 00:19:51 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
And this is somehow related to a discussion of the good clean funnies
list how?
Jeanene