[GCFL-discuss] kids at weddings

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jul 6 19:56:25 CDT 2005

My $.02 is that at the wedding proper it is ok to have children.  If parents take time and explain things to them,
most of the embarrasment probably wouldn't happen.  At the reception, I think kids are ok.  After all,  weddings
are where kids come from (usually.)  I have seen some kids that  just  plain  are  rude  and embarrassing to be
around.  Most of the time, however, they seem to be just fine.  They get to associate with cousins they seldom
see any other time.  What ever you choose Quama, it's your day.  Do what you feel most comfortable with, then
you can never look back with regret.
Frank
P.S.  Are you currently planning a wedding?  It's none of my business and you don't have to answer if you don't
care to.  fm